Olson #44602 5" Reverse Tooth Scroll Saw Blades 12.5 TPI ~ 2-Pack ~ 24 Blades Total
Description (Click Here To Expand)
5" Scroll Saw Blades 12.5 TPI
- 12 blades PER package = 24 blades TOTAL
- Splinter free finish on top and bottom surfaces
- Univ. No. 5R
- 9 REV.
- 5'' long plain end
- For every tight radius cuts in hard wood up to 1/2'' thick and soft wood up to 3/4''
- Reverse tooth scroll saw blades are used for hand and machine sawing of wood, plastic, and fibrous materials. Excellent for all types of hard and soft wood, plywood etc. with thickness of 1/4'' or more
- These plain end blades are 5'' long, have skip style teeth for a smooth, sand free finish, and special reverse teeth which provide a splinter free finish on top and bottom sides of the work piece
- Made in the USA
- No. 44602-Univ. NO. 5R: width .038'', thick .016, TPI 12.5, NO. REV. 9; For every tight radius cuts in hard wood up to 1/2'' thick and soft wood up to 3/4''
Type: Jigsaw / Scroll Saw
SW: 3 oz
Blade Length: 5"
For: Scroll saw
Set Includes: Blades
Suitable For: Wood
Lot Size: Lot of 2 Packages of Scroll Saw Blades
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States